What should I bring to camp each day?
- A bag lunch and two snacks (including drinks). No refrigerator, microwave, or vending machine will be available to you. You may not leave to buy lunch.
- Your script
- A pencil
- A great attitude! Behave in a manner that respects yourself, other campers, our staff, and the building we are utilizing.
- DO NOT BRING - Gum, video games, weapons and glass containers
What should I wear?
Clothing: Wear closed-toed shoes and clothes that let you move comfortably. We suggest t-shirts, shorts and tennis shoes.
What do I need to prepare for auditions?
You should have a short monologue or script and 16 bars of a song prepared for your audition. Each camper, regardless of experience, receives a role in the final performance. Choose your own monologue or contact us for assistance.
What does the daily schedule look like?
9:00AM – Check-in and attendance
9:15AM – Vocal Rehearsal
10:30AM – Snack break
10:45AM – Vocal/Dance Rehearsal
12:00PM – Lunch/Yoga
1:00PM – Dance Rehearsal
3:00PM – Snack break
3:15PM - Blocking Rehearsal
4:00PM – Theater Workshop Activities
5:00PM – Dismissal
- Fridays are our fun days! We will have a "Friday Theme" as well as enjoy a tasty treat from Gigi's Cupcakes during the afternoon snack break. If you would like to bring in money to purchase something at Gigi's on Friday, please bring in an envelope with your name written on the front. All money not used will be returned on Friday at 5 pm.
- If you have a scheduled appointment or conflict during a camp day, please email the director asap.
- Camp hours are closed to anyone who is NOT a staff member, volunteer, or parent/guardian of a camper. Please do not invite your friends for lunch or to "hang out."
- Students are not permitted to use their cell phones as they are a distraction during the day's rehearsals and prohibit our actors from getting to know each other without outside interaction. In the event of an emergency, please call the director.