What should I bring to class each day?
- Your script
- A pencil
- A great attitude! Behave in a manner that respects yourself, other campers, our staff, and the building we are utilizing.
- DO NOT BRING - gum, video games, weapons and glass containers
What should I wear?
Clothing: Wear closed-toed shoes and clothes that let you move comfortably. We suggest t-shirts, shorts and tennis shoes.
What do I need to prepare for auditions?
Select one character's script and song from your show for your audition. Each cast member, regardless of experience, receives a role in the final performance. If your child is unable to attend the schedule audition date, please email us a video audition. The video audition should show your child singing their chosen song and reading the lines from the show. Songs can be sung a Capella or with a karaoke accompaniment. YouTube is a great place to visit for accompaniment tracks. Students should try to have their lines memorized and ACT them out. If you have any questions regarding our audition process, please email us.
- If you have a scheduled appointment or conflict during rehearsal, please email the director asap.
- Rehearsal hours are closed to anyone who is NOT a staff member, volunteer, or parent/guardian of a cast member. Please do not invite your friends for lunch or to "hang out."
- Students are not permitted to use their cell phones as they are a distraction during rehearsals and prohibit our actors from getting to know each other without outside interaction. In the event of an emergency, please call the director.