Payment & Registration Policy
- A non-refundable deposit of $100 per child is due upon registration.
- Full payment of tuition is due prior to auditions. Checks made payable to MMT. Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, and Discover) can also be used for your child's camp tuition with a 3.5% credit card fee added to purchase. If the balance is not paid prior to auditions, the student forfeits his/her right to audition.
- No refunds will be issued once the cast list is posted.
Drop-Off & Pick-Up Policies
- Drop off is held at the front entrance of the Curtis M. Phillips Center building.
- All students will be supervised at all times. If your child is not picked up by the scheduled dismissal time, they will remain with a staff member until someone comes to take them home.
- A $15 fee will be assessed if your child is picked up more than 15 minutes after dismissal. Each 15-minute increment will result in an additional $15 fee.
Behaviorial Policies/ Dismissal
- Any student unable to maintain appropriate behavior during camp hours will be removed from the camp. Parent and student will be notified with a verbal warning prior to any removal. Refunds will NOT be issued for any student removed for this reason.
- If you withdraw from a production before the cast list is posted, you are entitled to all monies minus your deposit. If you withdraw from a production for any reason after the cast list is posted, no refund is given. If you withdraw from a production, you will not be allowed to audition for the next production you are eligible for unless excused by the director for extenuating circumstances.
- It is the performer’s responsibility to inform MMT of your circumstance within one week of withdrawing from a production in order to be cleared for the next audition.
- Each performer is required to attend all scheduled rehearsals. All conflicts must be communicated to the staff of MMT. Even if conflicts are reported in advance, be aware that missing rehearsal may prevent you from being staged into scenes and musical numbers.
- Rehearsal schedules are subject to change to make the most productive use of time.
- Some cast members may be asked to participate in all performances when roles are not double-cast or technical support is needed.
- Attendance during the last two weeks before productions is mandatory; no exceptions will be made without the previous written consent of the director.
- Rehearsals may run later into the evening during the immediate week prior to showtime, so please be prepared for this.
During my son or daughter’s participation in MMT, I do hereby authorize personnel of the MMT, or other health care providers to render such medical and dental care as may be deemed necessary. I understand that such care will normally be rendered on a temporary (emergency) basis only, and that I am responsible for any expenses incurred. I do hereby release MMT and its staff and volunteers from any and all claims, demands, actions or causes of actions, due to injury, illness, or death.
I have disclosed all known medical conditions and current treatments, and I understand that such information will only be divulged to MMT and personnel directly involved with the operation of the camp and medical/dental personnel requiring the information in order to effectively treat any medical/dental emergency which may arise.
MMT may use photos or video of my child for archival, marketing, and/or civic programs. I hereby give my consent to MMT to photograph or video-record productions of the classes and shows.