This is a three week summer camp experience, on the Squitieiri Studio Theater at the Curtis M. Phillips Center.
- Ages: 6 - 13 (Entering 1st Grade to 8th)
- Deposit: $100 (non-refundable upon sign-up and used towards production fees)
- Camp Fee: $800
- Covers the cost of rent, show royalties, costumes, set, etc.
- Tuition will be collected in four equal payments of $234, due March 1st, April 1st, and May 1st, 2018
- Tuition also includes a t-shirt and a DVD of the production
- Students will be able to keep their costumes
- Camp Dates: July 9 - 13, 16 - 20, and 23 - 27, 2018
- Camp Times: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Camp Venue: Curtis M. Phillips Center
- Performance Date: July 27 at 7:00 pm, July 28 at 2:00 pm, July 28 at 7:00 pm, and July 29 at 2:00 pm
- Performance Venue: Squitieri Studio Theater at the Curtis M. Phillips Center
- Auditions: TBD
- Auditions are a way for us to determine "best fit". Regardless of previous experience, everyone who is registered for our camp will receive a role in the show. If your child is unable to attend auditions please email us a video audition. Details can be found in our Camp FAQ page.
Based on the popular comic strip and adapted from the Tony Award-winning Best Musical, with a beloved book and score by Tony Award-winners, Thomas Meehan, Charles Strouse and Martin Charnin, Annie JR.features everyone’s favorite little redhead in her very first adventure.
With equal measures of pluck and positivity, little orphan Annie charms everyone's hearts despite a next-to-nothing start in 1930s New York City. Annie is determined to find the parents who abandoned her years ago on the doorstep of an orphanage run by the cruel Miss Hannigan. Annie eventually foils Miss Hannigan's evil machinations, finding a new home and family in billionaire Oliver Warbucks, his personal secretary, Grace Farrell, and a lovable mutt named Sandy.